HOW TO CHECK WHO USED YOUR PC IN YOUR ABSENCE.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to command prompt by pressing windows logo key + R, then type cmd and press Enter.
- Type “eventvwr.msc” and press Enter.
- Wait, the event viewer window will show you the detail logs of your PC. It stores three types of files. a. System b.Security c. Application
- Click on windows drop arrow and select system log. This will show you all the events that took place.
- Use the date and time to check recent events. Usually most recent events are from top down.
Found this helpful? Let us know in the comment box, below also share with friends.
Also like us on Facebook Tech News Nation. Thank you.
OPTIMIZING YOUR PC PERFORMANCE
- Remove old programs and unused programs.
- Cleaning hardware-physical cleaning.
- Clean your hard drive regularly (use Ccleaner, Tune Up Utilities or Puran Utilities)